Position yourself to live an inspired life and send the dreaded writer’s block packing.
Inspiration is a slippery thing at the best of times. But as a writer, you can’t afford to wait around on Madam Muse’s goodwill. In this encouraging e-book, award-winning author K.M. Weiland shows you how to nurture creativity and put it atyour summons, rather than the other way around. After reading this book, you will be able to:
- Build a lifestyle that encourages inspiration
- Say goodbye to destructive guilt over “wasting” time on creative endeavors
- Discover why inspiration isn’t so much a feeling as an act of will
- Understand what to do when your best-laid writing plans go awry
- Use your non-writing time to boost your creative energy
- Apply specific tips to prevent and combat writer’s block
- Instill habits for improving your efficiency and commitment as an author
Nurture a lifestyle of creativity that will keep your fingers flying over the keyboard!
Get the Book: